Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ugh no!

And of course, there are things I detest:

men with long fingernails
coffee breath
the combination shorts - sandals - socks
high pitched voices, especially with men
getting up early if I have to
rain for days on end
day 2 to 4 of a cold
beet root
people who lie to me so blatantly that I'm bound to find out
the smell of cooked parsley (just thinking of it makes me feel all queasy)
getting up when it's still dark (however I like going to bed when it's already light)
drivers who take ages to get going on a traffic light so that it turns red right before me
shopping for clothes and shoes, especially if I need something specific
techno music
• coriander leaves.. don't you agree that they taste like soap? (yes, I've tried..)

(to be continued)

8 comments:

talldarkman said...

how long is the hate list going to be? :P

I hope it does not have talldarkmen in it ;)

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

I don't know yet, it increases with every new day :P

And no :D

inserachofmuse said...

you forgot coriander and bald men.

shorts socks and sandals are ok- bah

saltyfish said...

shorts-socks-sandals are worse than bald men, a little at least - bah

but you're right about the coriander

inserachofmuse said...

you never saw good ones in beige shorts white socks and floaters

saltyfish said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I did I did

shorts are ok, shorts n sandals are ok, shorts, socks n trainers are ok but I still stand to my opinion about the shorts-socks-sandals combination

Iamallurs said...

shorts-socks-sandals combination looks good for kiddies and oldies though ..will you say yes ..?

saltyfish said...

very young kids maybe