Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ground Rules


I haven't written much lately. I started writing this blog because I wanted to have a place to puke out my thoughts and emotions in order not to run amok in "real" life. I wanted a valve. But then a few people started reading my blog and commenting on it. And that made me all conscious. It's just like on TrekLens where I take ages to decide on a photo to post because people started watching me.


My sister reads my blog, one friend tagged me, another one advises me not to publish too personal stuff, one person thinks he knows me because he has read a couple of my posts. I know you all mean well but I will go back to square one, follow the rule again that I made when I started this thingy: If you like what I am writing, I'm happy. If you don't, I couldn't care less.

So if what I am writing doesn't make sense, appears useless or foolish to you - I don't give a damn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the right spirit.

inserachofmuse said...

the poet, the lunatic, the lover - they can't stop to convince the world about what they are up to- sucha waste of time it would be to try to make everyone happy

saltyfish said...

:)

talldarkman said...

ahaa...has anyone said anything to you? :P You should not be even writing this particular post...since you don't care a damn...;)

But maybe you should spell it out...loud and clear. :D

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

I think I did now :D

Wanna said...

errr..gulp...*goes on a longgg guilt trip*....thinks...i havent said anything in MONTHS now..cant be MOI...cheers up...SNAFU rules :P