Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Procrastinating


I should apply for new jobs.

I should run.
I should study and do homework.
I should upload pictures.
I should write critiques.
I should go out.
I should sweep.
I should look for a GP.
I should do laundry.
I should get up early.
I should read the unread books.
I should watch the unseen movies.
I should keep my blog updated.
I should finally write that review.

Instead, I do nothing. I postpone the job search, I rewatch old serials, I spend my time surfing the net to gather information about polymer clay and beading, I bead and clay, I take photos out of my window and inside my flat. I wait for summer.

I wait for a miracle.

2 comments:

talldarkman said...

If that was a poem, I have followed it...:D (which means...it cannot be one :P )

Though I dunno why you should procrastinate. Ek kahaawat hai..."Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab, kshan mein pralay hoega bahu ri kareiga kab?" (leave you to desipher and impress your hindi teacher with it ;) )

In my opinion, you should allocate priorites, revenue generating topmost, the rest can follow. (spoken like a capitalist? *lol*)

talldarkman

inserachofmuse said...

allocate priorities? How does one decide that? trust the rationalist to squeeze out all the fun out of our"idyll" life.

Sis look more out of the window for answers