Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The missing gene


What the heck is wrong with me? What gene am I missing that keeps people from hurting themselves all the time? Or is there a gene that's responsible for extra clumsiness? I must have three of them.


Wanna hear about my (not atypical) morning? After work, I was on my way with the scooter (purchased yesterday) when I suddenly lost control (no idea how that happened), practically flew over that thing, skinned my knee, damaged my new pants and lost my mobile which I noticed only 300 metres ahead. Luckily, the person who found it was honest and smart enough to call some of the numbers I had dialled last and so my friend could pick it up. Phew, one problem out of three solved ;-)

But the question remains: Where is the missing gene?

2 comments:

talldarkman said...

Is that scooter made in India? *thinking smiley*

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

It might but it's not very likely :p