Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Intelligently dumb


or: Why do people blog?


If you blog, you think you've got something to say. Something that will make the world a better place, that will make your readers more intelligent. Nobody who is writing a blog considers it a waste of webspace. We want to present ourselves and our abilities, be it poetry, sketching, prose, photography, movie and music reviews and what not.

The question that I'd like to have answered is: What made you start blogging in the first place? What was the trigger?

7 comments:

A 2 Z said...

peer pressure!

inserachofmuse said...

boredom

talldarkman said...

I second A2Z.....peer pressure :P

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

interesting .. thank you all :)

Tenny said...

I'm a little late but you did ask. I started just to see if I could do it. And to have fun.

saltyfish said...

Christena - I will check out if you could ;) What do you think yourself?

nitin said...

Inspiration after seeing other 'good' blogs!