Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I want


I want to see your face

and feel your eyes on me.
I want to run to you
and you to catch me.

I want to clear your doubts
and lose my fears in your embrace.
I want to comfort you,
soak up your tears.

I want to know the nameless, faceless
that have what I don't - you.
I want to see your life,
I want to be a part.

I want to wake up,
feel your smile on me.
I want to fight with you,
kiss and make up.

I want to miss you only when you're gone,
want to experience the joy of being near.
I want to be with you.
I want you.

6 comments:

North By North East said...

"I want to fight with you,"
hmmm
Dangerous territory.
net net
the sweetest sentiments :)
again
Lucky Idiot :)

North By North East said...

'Dangerous territory' = It usually takes a stable ship to brave those storms :)
Every tempest has its own lil joys and teaching tho. n'er have sailors sailed only smooth seas, so, yeah, nice addition @ fight.

saltyfish said...

I want to fight in real if necessary,
holding hands while fighting, looking each other in the eyes .. and kiss and make up..

Lucky idiot? I wonder if he thinks so too :)

North By North East said...

my best guess is he does, maybe hes just waiting for a sign, i mean, *if* it still holds good, why not just let him know ? maybe he has his own insecurities, and sometimes we need to know how the person across feels, guys are wierd (girls are wierder :p )

Yeah its never easy, over 500 million years of evolution and we still dont have a definitive manual on these matters.

saltyfish said...

guys are definitely weirder! :p

If one told him that it still holds good, what more can one do? That one doesn't go back on their word, that the "deal" was to let him know otherwise?

So all one does now is wait and wonder, think, and yea, worry.

And maybe one isn't as active as one might be because well, the hurt keeps coming back..

(lucky) idiot! ;-)

talldarkman said...

duh??

talldarkman