Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why don't you write?

seeju:

- Do you write?
+ No. All I can write is text messages on the phone.
- Why don't you try?
+ I don't think I can.
- I'm sure you can.

ashh:

+ I read some of your poems, like them.
- Do you write too?
+ No, I don't. I've read too much, I would only be copying and I don't want that.
- *smiles*... I like that.

second:

"if we are ever out of our respective jobs, we would start writing plots for hollywood"

- You should write too, fishy!
+ You think? Really?
- Yeah, absolutely.
+ I had a weird dream.. I started a blog, wrote posts and people hated them, made fun of them, gave nasty comments. It was awful!
- Fishy, that was just a dream. And even if - go ahead and write!

somy:

- You have a good sense of humour.
+ Thank you.
- I like your way with words.
+ That's just because I don't have many, in English.
- You should write a book, really. Something humorous.
+ Hmmm ... maybe some day I will.

Ok, no book yet but not text messages either. I hope nothing copied but I can't guarantee that it's original either. It won't be stolen but it might be boring.

So, seeju, ashhh, second, somy... I hope you won't regret having encouraged me to write. And if you do - this is your punishment! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogsville fishy , so you finally decided to take the plunge :)

...and now you can 'atleast' avenge yourself :D

Wanna said...

Lovely first blog fishy!!

Hope the conversations in italics between ( n ) are real life and not only in ur notty lil head ;)

PS:hows that for a horrid comment?

talldarkman said...

*lol*......good post tirami.

Conversations....short....and engaging as well. Makes one read to the end. :))

talldarkman