Thursday, March 5, 2009

Count My Blessings


I decided that it is time for a little inventory of myself, to make me aware of all the great things I have.


I got life
I got health
I got a job
I got a car
I got friends who love me
I got parents who care
I got good times and bad times
Like everyone else.

I got music and colours
I got water and air
I got peace and fights
I got smiles and tempers
I got charms and a voice
I got winter and spring
I got nature and the town
I got it all.

___

If the concept looks familiar to you: I borrowed the idea from "I Got Life" of the musical Hair



.

4 comments:

Wanna said...

which car....mein aa gaya teri gaadi mein baithne :P

inserachofmuse said...

lemme add-
I got auburn hair, I got a tiger face, I got baked vegetables, I got allergies, I got the whole world in my coffee mug

talldarkman said...

you need to see a Hindi film..."deewar"....mere paas maan hai...... ;)

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

Wanna - small one, just enough space for me :p

sis - plus I got a soulmate

tdm - ok, goes on my list