Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't diet


Day 4:


Woke up with a headache and tired, so tired. Level of alertness, ashh? There is none. No, that's not quite true. Yesterday, my breakfast items: the roll was too salty, the jam and tea with the usual amount of sugar too sweet. Have my senses heightened already? I will keep an eye on that.

Otherwise it was a day of feasting: dosa with mint and coconut chutney for lunch, salad and chutney sandwich for dinner. You might be wondering why there are so many Indian items on my list now and so few of my own country. The answer is simple: mine is a nation of meat eaters, possibly for every meal and in every form. Today's lunch is borrowed from our Italian (almost) neighbours, spaghetti al'arrabiata, with considerably less salt.. heightened senses, remember ;-)

Oh yea, what I wanted to say: This is not a diet nor an effort to be liked by anyone, the idea itself is ridiculous. I'm conducting this little experiment for a limited period of time, to see what it is like, if I have the will-power and if it does make me feel good. Period.

2 comments:

talldarkman said...

I know you have will power. :D

But, do let me know the outcome of this experiment.

For muse:

Size 0 = something Kareena kapoor was aiming for..and attained...i guess it essentially means eating less and less...till you shed a lotttt of weight..and fit into clothes when you were in the eighth grade (or less). :P

talldarkman

saltyfish said...

I will.. on Easter :D